- The DREAM Project provides more than 800,000 hours of quality education to more than 7,500 children through 14 different programs across 27 communities in the Dominican Republic. In addition, DREAM programs indirectly benefit thousands more each year by reaching our students’ family members, social networks and their extended communities.
- School Time believes each child is the focal point of all activities and programs, regardless of race, color, creed, or nationality. School Time ensures that each child will be nurtured and stimulated to develop the confidence needed to mature to their full potential.
- School Time will provide age appropriate learning environments to encourage children to explore, experience, question, and solve, while under the guidance of a caring and nurturing staff.
- Teachers will use various learning approaches and techniques that best fit the need of each child enrolled at School Time. This process allows children to develop and expand their strengths, build confidence in themselves, and broaden their educational experiences.
- School Time builds personal self worth and confidence, so that each child can achieve success and satisfaction throughout their lives. Our goal is to provide our students with the tools needed to go forth in life, to face new challenges, always confident in their quest to explore new experiences.
- We believe that learning changes lives. Our programs extend from early childhood through young adulthood, empowering at-risk children and youth to create a better future for themselves and their families through high quality education, youth development, and community enrichment.
We ensure successful results through careful analysis, a commitment to learning, and continuous improvement. Our innovative approach effectively addresses local needs and can be replicated throughout high poverty global communities.
To bring smiles to children by providing them access to quality education.